|Job Hours:||Days & Nights|
• Older Persons Mental Health |
|Seniority:||Senior Worker Bee|
|Pay:||GBP£30000 - £32000 per annum|
|Location:||Norwich, Norfolk, England|
Sam credits his affinity for the care sector to his Granny, who passed away in 2016 after a five year battle with Dementia.
1. To plan deliver and evaluate the care of patients, working within the frameworks of professional governing bodies, statutory requirements and the expectations of regulatory authorities.
2. Practice within the framework of the policies and procedures of Milestones, ensure that the planning and delivery of care is patient centred and that work is undertaken with patients.
3. Direct the work of clinical and ancillary staff in the delivery of care, ensuring that there is consistency in the delivery of care to each patient and that work is undertaken in accordance with the agreed plan of treatment and care.
4. Ensure that plans of care and changes and evaluations are communicated to the wider
multi-disciplinary team, ensuring continuity of approach.
5. Ensure that all plans of care, progress notes, and other elements of the Health Record are completed in a cogent, comprehensive and intelligent manner.
6. All reports for the purposes of CPA, First Tier Tribunals, Mental Health Act Managers Meetings, Monthly Reports and Section 117 reviews are completed to a standard expected by Milestones and in a timely manner.
7. Attend where necessary, case conferences and review meetings ensuring good liaison with referring
clinical teams and smooth discharge planning.
8. Attend Mental Health Act Managers Meetings.