• Older People |
• Older Persons Mental Health
• Physical Disability
|Location:||Stamford, Lincolnshire, EnglandPE9 4DJPE9 4DJ|
Sam credits his affinity for the care sector to his Granny, who passed away in 2016 after a five year battle with Dementia.
Calling All Care Home Managers - Do You Want To Know A Secret ???
Care Home Managers are an asset.
Well, you already know that's not really a secret, but now that I have your attention let me tell you about a career opportunity that is too good to miss.
How would you like to work for an award winning national care home provider that is committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care?
I know that the answer is yes, so let me tell you about the person we are looking for.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care within nursing homes.
* It is prefered but not essential that you are a currently registered nurse.
* Possess strong commercial acumen.
* Have excellent communication skills.
* Demonstrate superb leadership ability.
In return for all of the above you will recieve a competitive salary with excellent developement opportunities within an established and respected company.