|Pay:||019999GBP£33280 - £37440 per annum + DOE plus Benefits|
|Location:||Northampton, Northamptonshire, England|
Darene Blackwood joins Recruitment Panda as Senior Consultant having enjoyed significant success during more than 4 prior years, mostly focussed on helping Nurses, Nurse Managers and other care professionals.
Have a social life?
Want to work days only?
Are you a Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity?
Then I have the role for you!!
I am looking for a Staff Nurse to work within great Nursing home based in the Northampton Area. We are not the only people that like this home, CQC have rated it a Good in 5 areas.
Recruitment Panda are working with a home that provide nursing care services for older people and supports the needs for those living with dementia.
You will need to can help create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs.
You will need to use your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions, from assessing the needs of a new resident to implementing safeguarding policies and administrating medicines in line with NMC regulations.
* Current NMC registration
* Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practice
* Registered Nurse (RGN).
* Experience of producing well-developed care plans
* Be able to complete risk assessments
* Understanding of regulatory frameworks, including Dols/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
* Experience within dementia care or a desire to work in the speciality
What will you get
* Very Competitive Salary
* 36 hours
* Free learning and development
* Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
* Access to childcare vouchers
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
* Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Darene Blackwood at Recruitment Panda on 07514 669 415 or 0161 914 5722 or press the apply button and I will call you back.
IN11RPRegistered Nurse NMC Registered Experience working in Dementia Care or an interest in working in the speciality Registered Nurse NMC Registered Experience working in Dementia Care or an interest in working in the speciality Registered Nurse NMC Registered Experience working in Dementia Care or an interest in working in the speciality