Falmouth Nursing Home Nurse - full or part time
About the job
Requirements of (Registered Nurse)
- NMC registration
- Evidence of continual professional development
- Medication Update
Responsibilities of (Registered Nurse)
- Assists with the assessment of nursing care needs.
- Plans deliver and evaluate individual care/treatment plans in consultation with Service Users, their relatives and the Care Team.
- Conducts risk assessments.
- Supervises care staff in the delivery of high standards of care/treatment to achieve planned goals.
- Assists with staff scheduling to ensure adequate people are available to meet requirements.
- Participates in care staff supervisions and reviews and assists with the induction and orientation of new care staff
- Maintains the safe custody, administration, dispensing and storage of medication according to NMC Administration of Medication.
- Participates in clinical audit / quality / continuous improvement processes.
- Ensures professional integrity and accountability, working at all times within the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Requirements for this position
SENSE OF HUMOUR
Health and Social Care29-1199.00 Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All OtherRecruitment Panda Ltdhttps://www.recruitmentpanda.comhttps://www.recruitmentpanda.comhttps://www.recruitmentpanda.com/images/logo.png