• Older People |
• Older Persons Mental Health
• Learning Disability
• Adult General Nursing
|Reference:||EM EX DEC|
|Location:||Bristol, Bristol, Englandbs1 6tybs1 6ty|
Emma has years of clinical experience working in both the private nursing home and NHS sectors.
Commissioning Nursing Home Manager - Bristol
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the commissioning of an exceptional nursing home in Bristol as a Commissioning Nursing Home Manager.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Nursing Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider who provides specialist dementia care for the elderly.
As Commissioning Manager, you will be joining a dedicated and hardworking team who are committed to providing the highest standards of care.
My client seeks a personable, friendly and caring Manager with management and commissioning experience plus strong knowledge of elderly care.
Candidates for the Commissioning Nursing Home Manager post must come from a care background and display strong management skills along with a history of successfully running fully compliant homes.
Job Requirements for Nursing Home Manager:
* You will be involved with all marketing and home promotion activities.
* You will take an active role in selling the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations.
* You will implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
* You will join a caring and compassionate organisation whose primary aim is to ensure a high standard of life for all service users.
* You will deliver person centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues.
* You will ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors.
* Candidates should display excellent business skills including successfully filling beds and developing the homes profile within the local community.
The post will need filling in March 2019, please contact Emma Mansell at Recruitment Panda for further information.