• Older Persons Mental Health |
• Adult Mental Health
|Location:||Billingham, County Durham, EnglandTS23 3ETTS23 3ET|
Zac is a seasoned consultant recruiter whose work in social care first began in 2012. In short, Zac is an outstanding consultant to have in support of your career or recruitment requirements and he looks forward to hearing from you.
16 Million people in the UK experience a mental illness.
That's right, 16 MILLION!
We are currently working with a large care provider that are looking for mental health nurses (RMN) to join their independent hospital and really make a difference.
They have both day and night shifts available and are looking for individuals that are passionate about working with patients that experience mental illness.
In addition, they also have a requirement for Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Registered Managers elsewhere.
Here are a few points of interest:
- Benefits package that is widely regarded as one of the best in the country, including annual bonus.
- Will pay towards your CPD (Continued professional development)
- Recognition for staff at all levels (Awards ceremonies, Employee of the month etc)
- Career prospects - my client likes to promote from within, so if you are looking to move up the ladder, this will be perfect!
Along with these benefits, my client is constantly revamping their hospitals and making sure they are up to scratch.
If you are:
- A qualified Mental Health Nurse
- Hard working
- Looking for your forever job
Then please call the Recruitment Panda office for a conversation in confidence about this job vacancy or just generally about your next Registered Nurse, Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead or even Home Manager career move, please apply with your CV.