- Privately owned
- Beautiful Location
- Fabulous owner/manager - kind and approachable
- Training and development offered
- Permanent nights available
- Permanent days available
- rotatational shifts also available
- Sick pay for up to 12 weeks a year
We need new nurses due to the expansion which will start to fill up in June
- To positively role model and promote our person centred philosophy of care to staff, relatives and visiting professionals.
- Work with the management team in the home to create an environment where excellence in Dementia care will flourish.
- To be able to solve problems, find solutions and achieve positive outcomes.
- To ensure that people living in the home are fully supported physically and psychosocially.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care given
- RMN /RGN Qualification - active on the NMC register.
- Possess and demonstrate a competent and professional manner regardless of the situation.
- The ability to lead and motivate staff on a daily basis.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent record keeping and documentation skills.