Three-storey home offers care to 44 residents - modern facilities and assistive technology it is an attractive place to live and work.
Home Manager - Responsibilities
- Overall management of this medium sized, busy home - putting your residents and their families & the forefront of every decision.
- Recruiting, leading, developing and supervising your management and care team
- Working closely with CQC, Local Authorities and external bodies, building strong relationships and developing the care service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of managing elderly, dementia care settings previously with favourable inspections by the CQC.
- Evidence of personal development as well as a willingness to undertake NVQ Level 4 in Care if not already attained.
- The ability to motivate, lead and direct a large care a team to deliver and bring about improvement within a care setting.
- Budgeting experience.
This role offers an exceptional salary of up to £47,000 per annum with a bonus of up to £8,000 bonus subject to qualifying terms
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Comprehensive induction & On-going training and career development
- Pension & Child Care Options
- Life assurance
If you are interested in the above role, please don't hesitate to contact us and apply in confidence with a CV.
We look forward to speaking with you.