• Older Persons Mental Health |
|Seniority:||Senior Worker Bee|
|Pay:||3000039999GBPUp to £35360 per annum + Annual bonus|
|Location:||EN9 3ELEN9 3ELUnited Kingdom|
Sam credits his affinity for the care sector to his Granny, who passed away in 2016 after a five year battle with Dementia.
16 Million people in the UK experience a mental illness.
That's right, 16 MILLION!
We are currently working with a large care provider that are looking for mental health nurses (RMN) to join their independent hospital and really make a difference.
They have both day and night shifts available and are looking for individuals that are passionate about working with patients that experience mental illness.
In addition, they also have a requirement for Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Registered Managers elsewhere.
Here are a few points of interest:
- Benefits package that is widely regarded as one of the best in the country, including annual bonus.
- Will pay towards your CPD (Continued professional development)
- Recognition for staff at all levels (Awards ceremonies, Employee of the month etc)
- Career prospects - my client likes to promote from within, so if you are looking to move up the ladder, this will be perfect!
Along with these benefits, my client is constantly revamping their hospitals and making sure they are up to scratch.