|Job Hours:||Days & Nights|
• Older People |
• Older Persons Mental Health
|Pay:||3000039999GBP£33280 - £35360 per annum|
|Location:||Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England|
Debbie has a strong affiliation with the health and social care sectors after witnessing the excellent standard of care her Grandfather received from nursing professionals while in a care home suffering with dementia.
Staff Nurse needed for amazing mental health nursing home.
£16 - 17 ph ( + PAID BREAKS )
FT (33-44) - Days or Nights
Amazing, Mental Health Nursing Home needs an excellent, caring staff nurse to fill some big shoes!
A vacancy has arisen for a wonderful Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) to join a friendly and caring, mental health nursing home.
The company has several care home settings in the Kidderminster area that specialise in mental health and challenging behaviour.
What they will offer you
· PAID breaks
· Generous holidays + additional annual leave for loyalty
· Free meals
· Free Healthcare insurance
· Contributory pension
· One of the best companies for career development in the North West due to ongoing expansion
· Paid training
What they need from YOU!
· NMC PIN
· Caring and efficient staff nurse
· Nursing home experience would be advantageous
· Some knowledge and experience of mental health would be advantageous if RGN, however training will be given
· Ability to run shifts alongside seniors
If this sounds like YOU then don't hesitate to contact Martha today on 0161 914 5722 or send your CV