• Older People |
• Older Persons Mental Health
|Pay:||3000039999GBP£35k per annum +|
|Location:||Rawtenstall, Lancashire, EnglandBB4 6REBB4 6RE|
Tim is degree educated and highly dedicated. He has benefitted from a range of professional training courses since joining Recruitment Panda
Staff Nurse needed for friendly Lancashire nursing home.
£15ph (+PAID BREAKS) - AfC mid Band 6
Full Time days (33-44hpw)
Amazing Nursing Home needs an excellent, caring staff nurse due to retirement!
A vacancy has arisen for a wonderful Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join a friendly and caring, medium sized nursing home.
The vacancy has arisen due to the retirement of a Staff Nurse who gave 20+ years’ service – a credit to the nursing home team.
What they will offer you
· PAID breaks
· Generous holidays
· Contributory pension
· Bespoke development programme
· Childcare vouchers
· Discount scheme
· Free parking + uniform
What they need from YOU!
· NMC PIN
· Caring and efficient staff nurse
· Nursing home experience would be advantageous
· Some knowledge and experience of dementia (although not a challenging behaviour Nursing Home)
· Ability to run shifts alongside seniors
If this sounds like YOU then don’t hesitate to contact Tim today on 0161 914 5722 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org